1. Vendors must provide a valid business license and proof of insurance.
2. The vendor fee on campus is $312.00 per space, per day for all vendors.
· Subcontracting/Sub leasing of any space to additional vendors is not allowed.
· Requested vending locations are assigned on a first-come basis.
· Homecoming vending spaces on campus are $1,248.00 for food or retail for all 4 days (Thursday- Sunday of Homecoming week only).
· Food vendors are assigned in sections A & B, on a first come basis.
· The daily rates for Homecoming Week are set at $312.00 per day. All payments must be made online at the time the application is submitted. Go to www.cookman.edu, and select the 2023 Homecoming tab for the payment link.
3. Each space fee includes the following:
a. One space (10 x 17) for the registered vendor, unless additional spaces were purchased. Spaces that are larger than 10 x 17 will be an additional $156.00.
b. The Vendor occupying the space must be the same as the registered vendor on the application.
c. Spaces and sites will be designated by the University staff.
d. One vendor pass, entitling you to vend from 9:00 a.m. -11:00 p.m. on the scheduled date Thurs.-Sat., and
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. on Sunday.
e. Note: The University will not provide water, electricity, or any other utilities. Please plan accordingly.
4. NO REFUNDS – NO EXCEPTIONS. Vending credentials are non-transferable. Vendor fees are non-refundable
On the Day of Vending:
1. Set-up may begin at 8:00 a.m. in the designated vending area. Vendors must begin clean-up at 10:00 p.m. One non-commercial vehicle is allowed per vendor. Equipment may be unloaded adjacent to the vending site. No parking or driving on grass or sidewalks is allowed. Each food vendor must have a Class K fire extinguisher in their vendor space. Food Vendors will be assigned to sections A & B only. (See Vending Location Map).
2. All vendors must have a Vendor Pass and Vendor Parking Pass that will be issued on-site at the vending location. You must display the Vendor Pass at your Vendor Space at all times and your Vendor Parking Pass must be displayed on the dashboard of your vehicle. Failure to do so may result in a revocation of vending privileges.
3. All participating students must be in possession of a valid B-CU student identification card.
4. Parking for vendors will be behind Faith Hall.